Monday 21 March 2016

Miss Oswin is not happy!

Miaow

Did you see that photo from yesterday? That grrrr... thing? Well, let me tell you about it. 

It is awful! That's it! Awful!! Oh yes, it may look nice, but it's trying to get into my house. MY HOUSE!!! It sometimes sits and waits until Mara opens the door for me and then I can't go out. And only the other day Mara wanted me to come in and when she rattled the treat jar, that thing came running! It even got a treat!! Mara said it got a treat so I could come down, but I am not so sure. 

I think Mara is secretly training it to come and live with us, even though she says she isn't. I just hope it goes away and leaves us in peace. That way I can go out in MY garden again and enjoy MY roof. 

Note from the editor: the cat has been hanging around in our garden for the past few weeks now. It is friendly enough and will let me pet it, so it is used to people. It has some big mats in its fur though, so I doubt it actually lives somewhere. It may just travel between homes. Even though it lets me pet it, it has a limit and when that limit is reached it will bite. Fortunately both times it was in either my jacket sleeve or my glove. It does however scare Miss Oswin. She doesn't like going out when it is around and she is afraid to come in when it is too close to the front door. I do not want to feed it and I certainly do not want to take it in, despite Miss Oswin's fears. 

7 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Deary me - there could be trouble brewing Miss O!!! If I were you, I'd point Mara to this site and drop a few hints about withdrawing knitting assistance... (... hmm then again perhaps that last bit is not the best advice...) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But all the things on that site might scare me too! As for the knitting assistance: she is back on other stuff again! She doesn't know what she wants to do...

      Delete
  2. Oh nose, I don't likes the idea of you being upset Miss Oswin, that's not nice at all but it do sound like the other Push-T-Cat does need a bit of luffs as well....can you share?
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor cat. Miss O knows the score and is cautious for a reason. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is. For one, it's bigger than her!

      Delete
  4. That is a problem. Feel bad for him but you don't need get bitten! Hopefully it will move on. I don't blame Miss O for not liking it around.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!