Tuesday 8 August 2017

Really done!

Yes, this time it's true. I am really done! I now knew what to do and even though there were still a few hiccups, I managed to get it done in about 3 hours. Could be a bit less. I've got 4 books each (father's and mother's sides) on the way and then 5 magazines from my father's side. I can't wait to see them, but I will have to, since I had them sent to my parents' instead of here. The chances of them not arriving in time for my journey to the land below the water are too big!

In other news: I will sleep well tonight...

9 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh yes, the rest of the Just and the Good!!! A sense of achievement is rightfully yours. Sensible about the posting too. I've been caught out by similar logistics before! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not just that: if they were to arrive here in Norway, I would have to pay so much extra in customs/toll/taxes/whatever, it could double the price!

      Delete
  2. I can hear your sigh of relief from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Standing ovation!! Well done my friend
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Well done!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!