Friday 3 April 2015

At a loss

I must admit I am at a bit of a loss. I was planning to write a whole post about apple juice, but it was boring and was not good enough to be posted. Then I thought about a post about headaches, but I've written more than enough about headaches, you don't need me to write another one. Although you might like to know I only had one since coming out of the hospital and that was self-inflicted (too much chocolate). 

I could write about work, which will start at half past four today for me. Which will actually mean I will miss the Best of Eurovision concert on the BBC, but I will tape it and see it tomorrow. Speaking of Eurovision: I ordered the latest cd of this year's Eurovision, which for the very first time will include an Australian entry! They got a wildcard to enter. Eurovision just got even bigger. 

Anyway, this was a post about being at a loss. I wonder whether I have any photos of mazes or labyrinths...

3 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    ...your loss was our gain... &*> YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watch Eurovision maybe until 2000 even voting for myself, but then it became more and more stupid and I completely stopped watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your able to tape it and watch it later. I know how much you enjoy Eurovision!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!