Monday 20 June 2022

Weekly Travels 22-21

This computer of mine is really not cooperating for whatever reason. Probably because I am not using it often enough. I am working on getting it downstairs now, so I will (be tempted to) use it more. In the mean time I don’t have access to my travel photos or my blog, which in turn means I have to depend on the postcards. But another problem has cropped up: no viable cards. I do think I finally found a solution though. First however…

Last week’s challenge was (according to the postcard) Alexanderplatz in Berlin. Yeah, I didn’t get that either. The most prominent feature though is the ‘Fernsehturm’ or TV Tower. Points to Yamini, Gera and Gerrit. 

This week’s challenge is a photo of a photo. What and where is this? Have you ever been? Tell us your story. Answer ‘at some point’!

8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    yeah, the techs can be troublesome at times - but here you are early instead of later than Tuesday this week, so I for one am not complaining!

    Hmmmm.... wooden structure, very 'trolly'... so am guessing Norway but that's it for me this week without doing a search.

    Nice to see you, to see you, nice! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerk in openlucht museum in Oslo. Bezocht 3 juli 2006.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen this one. For some reason it looks Dutch to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have no idea where or what the building is but it sure is interesting looking. I just started doing the postcard thing and can't wait to see what postcards I get and from where.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a typical Scandinavian church, but it is either one in Norway that I didn't get to see, or the one in Poland that we saw when we were on holiday there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am reading a book by Deborah Levy and just came across a description of the Tower. If only I had read it last week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of buildings we saw in Romania. But not a clue other than a church. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Volgens mij is het de Heddal staafkerk, de grootste van Noorwegen.
    Gerrit

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!