Friday 2 November 2018

Soooooo...

I have made a start on a blanket and I must say it looks pretty good. Of course I am quickly running out of thread, so I will have to go down to a thread store soon to get some more. As I am using Christmas fabric, I thought using red and green thread would be good. However, the red that came with the machine (thank you Gera) is doing fine, it's the green that is moving at lightning speed. 

This morning I made a little start on the photos. First of all the photos already stored on my computer, all the way back from April and May. I take the photos off of my iPhone as well on occasion and found some nice ones I might be able to use. 

Now it's the crates that are waiting, although I am not sure which photos they are. I also have several albums filled with photos of my younger years, especially the foreign seasons I did (Italy, France, Yugoslavia) and my childhood. I want to get those done as well, but as people who scan will know: it takes aaaaaaaaagggggggggggeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!

I wanted to get some breakfast this morning and I knew for a fact that I had taken a carton of milk out of the garage yesterday. But, when I wanted to pour said milk over my rice crispies, it was nowhere to be found! In the end I had to get another carton from the garage. When I then looked in the fridge (again), I found the first one. Of course! 

9 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    oh yes, the "ahknowahdidit" syndrome. All too familiar, that one! Yes, scanning is a bit of a pain in the proverbial, but it is worth it in the end. Love these crazy maninpulations on your selfies! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are snapchat photos. Some people want to remodel their faces after one of those photos. Not quite sure which one I would pick though: photo 2 or 4...

      Delete
  2. Love the photos but you might want to adjust your scanner a little if that's what's coming out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You think? I thought they were quite okay, especially number 2! Love that one!!

      Delete
  3. Mara you are such a funny lady. I do so enjoy your post.
    It is hard to hear the snap, crackle and pop of rice krispies w/o milk. Glad you found it.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricky milk. We have JJ here for a sleepover, and when he went to bed last night, he mentioned going to McDonalds for breakfast this morning. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you found your milk. Can't wait to see the blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snapchat filters are so fun to play around with! My daughter has taken over Snapchat on my phone, though, and I can't remember my password...

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!