Wednesday 21 October 2015

Bad day

Due to a seat I couldn't get adjusted, another seat that kept adjusting itself and a very very busy last bit of my shift, the area between my shoulders had started hurting. Which then travelled up to my head and stayed there. 

However, I really knew it was a bad day when I couldn't get the company car in gear. I tried and tried and was cursing and grumbling. I turned the engine off and on again and still nothing. 

Until I realised I had to actually use the clutch as well. That's when I really knew. 

Bad day!

PS: it rained all day as well...

12 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...ugh.... feeling ya kiddo... the view out this window looked like that all day ... but at least I don't have headache. Oh I had a hire car once that I had to go back in and ask for assistance in starting... how hard would it have been for them to have said "foot on clutch to start"? Hey ho. Tomorrow's a fresh start, eh? Huggies, YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had been driving automatic vehicles all day long and just couldn't understand why I couldn't get the car in gear.

      I am glad it's the weekend though!

      Delete
  2. Bet your glad that the day is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUTT you can always remember that TOMORROW will be a NEW DAY... Let's just Hope it is also a BETTER one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((Hugs)) Yes using the clutch does help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha! (Sorry....maar die clutch...ik had het zelf kunnen zijn!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik voelde me best wel dom. Zo blij dat het nu weekend is...

      Delete
    2. Dom? Ben je nou helemaal mal? Is gewoon de schuld van de rest van die dag. En dan nu lekker clutch-vrij weekend!

      Delete
  6. What is this thing called clutch? lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes, hope for a better day!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!