Monday 17 June 2019

Home alone

Well, I am not completely alone of course. There is Miss Oswin, wanting to go out at all hours of the day. There is Brom who is happy to know his traveling days aren't over and there is Mouse, who is just happy to be where Brom is. But the human count at this point is 1. My parents have gone on holiday!

Which isn't as simple as it sounds really. Because the car had to be packed. And anything from toilet paper to lace making equipment was coming. No joke! The shops in Germany are closed on a Sunday and waiting until Monday to get the dish washing liquid they might need was not good. 

Ah well, them not being here means I have the house to myself. And for the the coming two and a half weeks there will be no football. No darts. No tennis. No cycling. NO SPORTS! Instead I watched some crime shows yesterday and I must admit: much better. My mum at this point of course is thinking (and probably saying out loud as well) "you know what to do then: move out!" 

Anyway, I am going to enjoy my time alone. Even if I have to make my own dinner and do my own laundry now...

12 comments:

  1. Hari om
    ...no scope for your own telly in your room when the peeps are there? Meanwhile, enjoy! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a tv upstairs, but it does have its foibles and doesn't always show what you want to see either!

      Delete
  2. A little alone time is always good. We're sure you and Miss O will enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the alone time!!! That is my life and I love it - pets and myself...what more does a human need?!?!? Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you need a do-nothing, stress free day to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, the tragedy. Doing one's own laundry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't mind laundry. It's the washing up I really dislike, but so far I have kept on top of it.

      Delete
  6. Enjoy your alone time....Hope you can maybe take a few nice walks in the sun.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like wonderful holidays ! It it seems that the weather is getting better ! Miss Oswin is a special cat, she moves with you around and get used to all insides and outsides. I wonder if my cats would do that maybe Rosie but certainly not Arthur, he is an outside cat !

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!