Tuesday 18 October 2016

A while

It's been a while. A long while actually. No inspiration, or too much for that matter and in the end, nothing happened! But I decided to break the silence. Get blogging again. Show the blogosphere I am still here.

Top of Hest, 352 meters above sea level
So, what have I been up to? Well, apart from work, not much. I climbed a mountain, signed up to become a member of the local triathlon club, sorted my Christmas dvd's and other dvd's, built two cabinets and muddled on in life. 

And that has basically been it. The mountain wasn't that high, the membership isn't official yet, the two cabinets needed some adjustments to keep them up and the muddling is basically normal. As for the dvd's: they are in alphabetical order again and I sorted them into two (three) piles: love (C), love (o) and they're okay (C & o). 

Oh yes, and in the middle of all that, I have started crocheting something that was supposed to become an armchair arm cover, although it might now turn into a blanket. Who knows?

9 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Well, I know this will sound cliched, but truly truly truly, this very morning I said aloud to the father that I hadn't seen anything of Mara for a while - it was pertinent because our Mac1 is running and hitting personal bests (at the back of the field, still brilliant) and a photo we took of her somehow reminded me of you. ... and here you are popping up! Am quite glad to read that life is simply plodding along. Excitement is one thing, but there is something to be said for the ordinary! Look forward to finding out what that crochet becomes &*> YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always nice to be missed...

      I am as curious as you about the whole crochet thing.

      Delete
  2. Good to hear from you. I thought maybe the running and cycling had taken over your life with no time for blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept checking your site just to make sure I had not missed a post. Glad to know you are still muddling along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you've actually been accomplishing quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things do quiet down as we move to winter, huh? Mom says to tell you that you should keep running in the winter!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too, haven't blogged much lately. I'm glad your here! Hooray for climbing the mountain and I hope your get approved for the triathlon club. Good work on the DVD's, as you know that is my next project which probably won't happen until after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!