Wednesday 8 June 2016

Red

Yes, okay, it's a teatowel
I have this relationship with red food. I quite love it. I mean, what's not to love: strawberries, tomatoes, raspberries. And no, I don't like radishes (they are white inside anyway) nor do I like red apples (again rather white inside).

Now, red food has a relationship with me too! Mostly on my white shirts as well. So today I decided to go the safe route: put on a bib. Make sure there was to be no relationship at all between the bolognese sauce and my white work shirt. 

Not a drop! Not a single tiny red blob made it to the bib. And I bet you, if I had not been wearing it, I would have had to change my shirt!

6 comments:

  1. I can relate to splatters on clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always put my napkin way up high because I spill everything on my clothes these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. I hear ya, Mara. Ditto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mum has the same trouble. If she's got it covered no spots but ........ well ... you know!! Spag bol is the worst, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    guaranteed, I'd say - speaking from experience! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!