Monday 14 March 2016

Just...

I made some siblings!
I missed Photo on Sunday! I was doing so well this year and then yesterday, I just went... prft. I didn't want to find a photo, I didn't want to do a post. Nothing to do with what happened earlier in the week, I just didn't feel like it. But, a new week is dawning and new chances and all that.

I got my rota for the Easter holiday in. Work Monday and Tuesday, reserve on Wednesday, off on Thursday, work Friday, off Saturday and Sunday and reserve on Monday. Not too bad. Not sure what I am going to do with all that free time though. Perhaps some more mice? Or socks? Or perhaps something else entirely? I still have to make the lederhosen for Brom and I want to make him something Dutch as well. Any suggestions?

Other than that I am doing fine. Spring is slowly making its way to my part of Norway. Lots of snowdrops in the garden and green shoots in several places. The temperatures are still quite low though. Just above freezing during the night and not much higher during the day. At least there is no wind though, although today that wouldn't have been too bad: I can't see anything because of the fog!

I watched a bit of the biathlon world championships over the past two weeks. The most special thing for me was the bronze medal for the Canadian male relay team. I was cheering them all the way to the finish! A massive surprise, since they beat the usually very good French and the Russians. 

Right now however, I will make myself some lunch, get back to work and do some more driving. 

PS: there will be more on the siblings a little later on this week. Just to let you know!

12 comments:

  1. You haf MIcE!!!! Eeekkk!
    Oh but aren't they the most cutest Mices evers!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The siblings look great. Have a good week.

    P.S. yay Canada!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so much fun don't they. I will soon be sending two of them to my sister though. After all, the small one and the reproduction one are hers!

      Delete
  3. Looks like Easter will be okay for you. Things are warming up nicely here. Snow is melting apace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are so cute! They look like fun too... do they have squeakers? I think I'd drool all over them. BOL.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Police Commish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Squeakers? What a good idea! I might do one with. Peep!

      Delete
  5. Hari Om
    They are just aDORable, the siblings many!!! Glad you are coasting along nicely... spring may just have arrived here too. 'May', I said... huggies, YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those mice are so cute! How big are they?

    Keep Calm & Bark On!

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Measured from top of ears to its bum: around 20 cm or 8 inches. 10 cm or 4 inches more including the legs.

      Delete
  7. This siblings are looking really cute! Glad you starting to get some nice weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think we all need a break from blogging every now and then. It should only ever be a joy not a chore.

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!