Saturday, 5 December 2015

Miss Oswin picks the winners

Miaow

Not a single photo of Gorgeous Me in either of the two calendars, yet I have to be gracious and pick winners? But then Brom said he was very sorry and Mara gave me some extra treats and I have to admit I couldn´t resist. Besides, Mara throwing paper in the air was fun to see as well. Brom just kept watch over me to see I didn´t cheat. Not necessary of course, because I know how to play fair.

Mara had written the names of all the people who entered Brom´s give-away on pieces of paper. She then folded them up, threw them in the air and the ones I sniffed or touched were the winners. And then she took those names out of the list for Mara´s give-away (Brom said that would be fair), wrote the remaining two names on pieces of paper, folded those and threw those four papers in the air. I sniffed one and touched another and we had four winners! Two for Brom´s calendar and two for Mara´s calendar. 

Do you want to know who won? Really? You don´t want it to be a surprise at all? Well, here goes then...

The two winners who will get a calendar made by Brom are (drumroll please)... Auntie Yam and Ginny Marie. 

And the two winners who will both get a calendar filled with Mara´s photos (did I ever say I was not in either of those two calendars?) are... Debby @ Just Breathe and Miss Madi and her Mom.  

I am sorry to those of you who didn´t win. Then again, I am not in either of the calendars, so you don´t miss much... Oh, Mara and Brom say I have to say congratulations. Congratulations to the winners!!! And the calendars will be coming your way soon.

5 comments:

  1. Yippee! How exciting! Thank you, Miss Oswin, for graciously choosing the winners even though you are not in either calendar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to be a winner! I love your calendar's. Thank you Miss Oswin.
    Congratulations to the other winners and I know Ginny Marie is very excited too. We have been fans of yours for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh 87 thank yous Mara and Miss Oswin!! I am beyond thrilled to be one of your winners and I look forward to receiving it. Madi says to ask Miss Oswin to leave some smell mail on it too
    Hugs Cecilia and Madi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    OMCness Miss O - I am so blushing and excitipated to have actually won something!!! I am sure it was because the most wonderfurs cat in the WWU got to pick. I hope that you again get some extra treats... and then next year's calendars make up for this year's omissions!!! Hugs and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!