1. I had a cat called Julius.
2. I don't like mushrooms.
3. I don't mind mushroom soup though. As long as there are no mushrooms in it.
4. I have the whole series of M*A*S*H on dvd.
5. Yet I still will watch it on television when it's on.
6. I love Eurovision (in case you didn't know).
7. I don't remember much from when I was 16 years old.
9. I cried buckets when I saw Hachi. Embarassingly so. Really, it was ugly! Like snot and such!!
10. I spend too much time on the internet. Even if I am on sick leave.
11. I like reading romance novels. You know the ones: boy meets girl, they fight over something silly, they make up, they live happily ever after.
12. Yet, I am reading The Gulag Archipelago by Alexandr Solzhenitsyn at the moment. Not light reading by anybody's standards.
13. I can't think of a number 13. I really can't.
14. I always try to sit on the right hand side of a plane, preferably by the window.
15. I have amazing friends and family.
16. I don't really like roses.
17. I have close to 300 Christmas films.
18. I turned 28 in 1999.
19. I have one little brother and one little sister.
20. I am however the smallest of the three.
21. I have been known to become travel sick on both bus, car and boat.
22. I am a romantic at heart. Deep down.
23. I used to be so surprised when boys knew my name. Even if we had spent eight years in the same classroom!
24. My first car was a Fiat Panda.
25. I don't really have a favourite colour. I like different colours for different things.
26. My eyes are blue.
27. I still have a teddy bear, although it has been a few years since he last spent time in my bed.
28. This post has taken me about two hours to write. So, you had better appreciate the effort!!!
This post is prompted by Spin Cycle. Thank you Ginny Marie at Lemon Drop Pie.