Sunday 21 September 2014

Photo on Sunday 2014-28

Well, this week's focus was of course mainly on Oswin and her run-in with the cow doo-doo and its aftermath. 

My arm has stopped hurting again and the scratches/bruises are nearly gone. 

However, last weekend I spent at the Tide Games in Voss of course. 

And on the way back home we had the most glorious weather imaginable. 

Blue skies, little wind and added to that beautiful views of Hardanger Fjord amongst others. 

I couldn't pick the best one (if you could please, I might use it in this year's calendar!), so a little collection of the views. 

Please remember that all photos were taken from a moving bus through a not dirty but not clean window either. 

I did my best!


6 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    I am not going to take the responsibility for judging - you may have a calendar in the total of them!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that doesn't work does it? How am I supposed to pick out the best one?

      Delete
  2. Oh, my. No wonder you could not decide, they are all so very nice!..You posts increase my desire to see the Northern European countries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And there were even more as well! Although these were the best of the lot of about 40 I would say!

      Delete
  3. Those pictures are beautiful, even though they were taken from a bus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous.....these photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!