Saturday 27 April 2013

Right...

Good thing I have plenty of 'under the eaves' storage,
but I just wanted to show off...
Busy today: took boxes to new home, unloaded the summer tires (don't need them yet: temperatures aren't even over 10 degrees Celsius yet), got internet sorted tried to get internet sorted, must do laundry, must do washing up, must do some cleaning, must do some packing, have to pay a bill and I have a party tonight (friend's birthday). The sun is shining, the sky is blue and life is good. 

Tomorrow my friends Pepperfly and Peppermaggot will be arriving and I will pick them up. Oh, and rain is expected during their stay. I hope that will not be a normal occurence though: Mara has visitors, so let's chuck it down!

Anyway, short post, busy day. 

Oh yeah... 

2 comments:

  1. You sound super busy but how exciting to be moving into your home and having Pepperfly and Peppermaggot visiting. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I thought: your sister is visiting you: RAIN. I will be visiting you: RAIN (is expected)! It's like the weather gods just don't want you to have friends and family over. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!