Sunday 11 November 2012

Beep beep


As I was sitting behind my computer and playing a game, all of sudden I heard 'beep beep'. A strange beep beep at that, since my computer doesn't make those kind of beep beep noises. It has lots of other beep beep noises, but not the one I heard. And then about 5 minutes later I heard it again: 'beep beep'. As I was still playing that game, I thought it was perhaps a new sound of that game.

Well, I finished the game and again I heard 'beep beep'. And it didn't really come from the computer either. It came from beneath all my papers still waiting to be filed/thrown out. But papers don't beep beep. At least, not as far as I am aware of! Again I heard the 'beep beep' and this time I dug around a bit better.

It was my cell phone. The battery is nearly empty. 'Beep beep'!

2 comments:

  1. Aha, you fooled me. I thought for sure it was going to be that pigeon beeping at you.
    See you tomorrow.
    Luv, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those random "beep beeps" drive me crazy! At least you figured it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!