Wednesday 22 February 2012

Word verification

Some of you have commented about the difficulty of actually commenting due to a very difficult word verification system introduced by Blogger. It would probably have been more if it hadn't been for the difficult word verification system introduced by Blogger!!

Anyway, thanks to Anvilcloud who had a link to someone who knew exactly how to remove the difficult word verification system introduced by Blogger, I am now word verification free! So, I would suggest you take full advantage and leave a comment! Without difficult word verification introduced by Blogger!

In other news: the second day in my Norwegian class went a lot better than yesterday. We flew through the book and my pronounciation was a lot better than yesterday. Two more days of intensive Norwegian lessons and I should be able to buy an apple!

8 comments:

  1. Good for you. I removed mine, too.
    Buy two apples, and think about Lindy as you eat the second one. Her latest favourite food—apples.
    Luv, K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is what I'm talking about, easy breezy comments!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took mine off yesterday!Wish I could send a case of apples for Lindy. I do admire your tenacity in learning a new language!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Google has stirred up a hornets' nest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have and had a link on my blogs to somebody who even took pictures how to remove this stupid word verification !
    I once even tried the word verificaion for handicapped ! was quiet funny, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have noticed it on other blogs, and have had a lot of trouble typing the correct letters! I'm glad you removed it. :D

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!