Saturday 5 December 2009

Christmas ornaments Sent

Well, I received some ornaments from the USofA, but I also sent some. One was a tree ornament made of glass with a little glass bird on the inside (I liked it) and the other is what you can see in the photo. A little robin on a snow-covered log with some pinecones and a bit of holly. Like the other bits and bobs I've shown recently, I knitted it myself (following a pattern I hasten to add, I would never be able to figure all of that out myself!).

4 comments:

  1. It's adorable. You do beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women even carry on their fascination with giving little gifts into the blogosphere. As a male, I shrug my shoulders but am happy for y'all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, I admire your talent.
    Sunny :)

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!