Monday 14 September 2009

Beer


This would probably not be the best time to write a new post, but I can't really be bothered with whether it's the right time or not. That might have something to do with the fact that I had a few beers after work. A few beers too many as a matter of fact. Not good, not clever and I will probably find out tomorrow morning how not good or clever it was. But they tasted good, the company was good and we didn't talk about religion too much.

I will get myself an aspirin now. And a lot of water, just in case!

3 comments:

  1. Every once in awhile you have to get down and relax. Drink lots of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you had some fun before the headache!
    I beleive in sleeping it off!
    Enjoyed catching up with you this morning.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like being prepared

    ReplyDelete

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!