Wednesday 20 August 2008

Busy

Well, I'm going to be busy for the next few days. Tomorrow I will be off to Den Helder for a 'Sail' thingymebob ferrying people back and forth. Tomorrow night I will stay in a hotel and the day after another day of 'Sail'. I return home, so on Saturday I can go to not a clue for some festival or other to ferry people back and forth. On Sunday I have to work again, that day in a coach however, the first time this week! On the downside: until the middle of the night and I will have to clean the coach! I am not looking forward to it and am already tired.

The major problem with our 'new' articulated buses is the drivers' seats. They are just awful. There is no suspension, so you feel every dropped dime in the road. There are no armrests, so you steer in the wrong position, causing back pains and when you do get in a crash, whiplash is a given, since there is no headrest! And no, I wasn't planning of getting into a crash. But you know what I mean.

You might wonder why I talk about articulated buses when I'm a coach driver, but since this week, I have been driving those &%$#&@ buses. And no end in sight either for the near future.
Are you still with me? Or have you abandoned this blog altogether on account of incomprehensible babble? Blame it on the job!

Anyway. I will be busy for the next few days, I will not be able to blog for a few days. I will need my days off when I get them, because I will be hunched by back pain by then. Other than that I'm fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any weighty (and not so weighty) comments are welcome!